Sunday 7 December 2014

The Body Shop Haul

As promised, here is my Body Shop haul including those goody bag goodies I picked up from the Birmingham Blogger event last week. First off in my goody bag was this clever little Starbucks reusable mug, which offers 25p off any future Starbucks drink. I don't really go to Starbucks that often but I am sure this will come in handy for when I do! Along with this we got this delicious bag of popcorn, a Christmas lollipop and some mini Christmas edition body butters. The final little gift from The Body Shop was this Body Shop card which I still need to claim in store (I could be in with the chance of winning £100 off any products of my choice).

As it was 50% off everything in store, I couldn't resist picking up a few treats of my own - it would have been rude not to! After receiving a mini makeover during the event, I just had to get my hands on this amazing bronzer/highlighting kit (see below) which was only £7. I hadn't tried any of The Body Shops make-up prior to the event but I have been promised many great things Along with this bronzer/highlighter, I also picked up one of their matt primers, which again at half price only cost me £8. I usually use the Benefit primer but there is a huge difference in price as you can imagine. Finally, I decided to pick up some of the Hemp hand cream as part of one of my Christmas gifts, a lovely strawberry scented body set and some of their delicious Christmas Glazed apple products. I think the damage was £34 in total which isn't too bad considering how much I could have spent and how much some of the other blogger girls did spend! I am definitely going to be visiting  The Body Shop more often now, especially as I am more familiar with their product ranges and what suits my skin type. Again, I want to thank Abbigayle and the other girls for making this such a wonderful event. Tasty nibbles, bucks fizz and lots of pampering - what more could a girl ask for?

My Body Shop goody bag courtesy of The Body Shop



The amazing bronzer/highlighting kit






Do you shop at The Body Shop? What are your favourite products?


3 comments:

  1. love the post hun! thank you for coming x
    Abbi
    Stealstylist.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) no problem! It was a great evening xxx

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a little message! I really appreciate all your kind comments :)

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...