Friday 8 August 2014

Grazing

I love these boxes for various reasons. Not only do they make a delicious snack or treat, they are full of goodness too and are perfect if you're on the go like I often am. Each of your four snacks comes in a pre packed sealed box which keeps them tasting as fresh and delicious as ever.

My sealed graze box
Inside my wonderful box
My four delicious treats
A closer look
In this particular box I got to try some of Graze's new products including their rough blend peanut butter with pretzel sticks and cherry fudge sundae, both of which were amazing! One thing I must say about these boxes, they never fail to deliver - they're always so tasty! If you're new to Graze then I recommend you heading over to their website where you can find a full list of all their delicious snacks on offer. If like me you do want to start receiving these boxes regularly, whether this is once a week or once a month, you are able to tailor this online to meet your needs. I particularly love the range of snacks on offer at Graze - there is something for everybody. You are also able to rate the different products online and let Graze know if you want to receive them again or if you're not so keen, never receive them again. This is particularly useful if you don't like a snack which in my case has to be olives. I knew this before I ordered my first Graze box and made sure I noted this on my personal profile. 

The boxes come in at just under £4 and as noted earlier, you can have them delivered weekly, every fortnight or monthly depending on what you prefer. I did used to have one box delivered each month but this isn't something many people keep up. However, the great thing about these boxes is they are always promoted in newspapers and magazines and Graze will often give out free boxes or money off. Once you have signed up with all your details (including your credit card) you can cancel your subscription at any time. Graze have a few different boxes to choose from now including their popular nibble box which I love. I can't wait for my next delivery to see what treats Graze has in store me this time.

What's your favourite Graze box? Are there any snacks you can't live without? 



10 comments:

  1. I signed up nearly three years ago, but never finished it off and from time to time I get an email reminding me I've still got a free box to claim! I didn't know there was an option to do it monthly. If I like my free box, I might do that :)
    Jennifer x
    www.homewithjenny.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes definitely check it out! I used to get one every fortnight and it was a bit pricey.

      xx

      Delete
  2. Hmm graze boxes are so tasty - wish I still has the money to keep up my subscription! The graze brownies are delicious so you have to give them a try Gisforgingers xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will definitely be giving these a try! Can't go wrong with a brownie!

      xx

      Delete
  3. On our blog (I co-own the blog) we attempted to review every single graze snack. Well, that was the plan. Until we opened up the first box and ate it all. This happened every single week! We didn't even manage one review. They are so tasty! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha that sounds like a challenge!! I was going to take pictures of the snacks individually but like you succumbed and ate them all before I got round to it.

      xx

      Delete
  4. Their breakfast boxes are good too. I subscribe to both types fortnightly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are they! I haven't tried them but can only imagine how tasty these are!! Great for those who don't eat breakfast and are constantly on the go!

      xx

      Delete
  5. I actually found a free code in a magazine and that's how I ordered my first graze box... hope I like what's in it!! :)

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  6. the brownies are soooo nice, and the flapjacks which you luckily got!xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a little message! I really appreciate all your kind comments :)

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...