Wednesday 12 March 2014

River Island Love | A Girl Can Never Own Too Many Shoes


Okay so a couple of posts ago I wrote about the 'Chelsea Boot Craze' that everyone seemed to be raving on about and I featured a couple of my favourite boots from the River Island collection. Now after searching high and low for these boots in numerous River Island stores and online, I was lucky enough to stumble across my size in a new store opening just down the road from me in the wonderful (or not so wonderful) West Bromwich! I cannot tell you how happy I am and how excited I was when I saw these in store! I have literally been dying to get my hands on these boots from the moment I saw them. I am not one to see something and buy it immediately either. I will always look elsewhere and ponder the thought. At just £40 you cannot complain, they are so versatile and surprisingly comfy too! These are shoes you can wear either day or night and seeing as I don't own a pair of heels that I can wear in the day these are perfect! I will definitely be getting my wear out of these beauties!





L.A
xox

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a little message! I really appreciate all your kind comments :)

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...