Friday 7 March 2014

Sanctuary Spa | Bath Time Has Never Felt So Good

Following on from my previous blog post, in this post I will again be talking about bath products as winter isn't quite over yet and lets face it who doesn't love a good bath? A time to relax, put your feet up and let all your worries float away. I love a good soak and when I say a good soak, I literally mean an hour or five…

Now I understand that many of you will have your own ways of relaxing during bath time whether this is by using candles, soft music or just some of your own favourite bath time products. Today I will be sharing with you another one of my favourite beauty products used especially for that special time, this being Sanctuary Spa products. I'm sure many of you have heard of this brand, you can purchase their products in many leading department stores including Boots and Debenhams. I first got my hands on one of their lovely gift sets two Christmases ago and what a pleasant surprise it was. Not only are these products kind to the skin but they are also very indulgent (the name really says it all really). 'Take time for yourself' is a phrase used on all Sanctuary Spa products and this is exactly what we ladies need to be doing more!

Providing that Spa experience in the luxury of your own home, these prestigious products may seem a little overpriced at first but until you have tried them for yourself, don't be so quick to judge. I am now going to talk you through just a couple of the Sanctuary Spa products I own and love.

First off is this beautiful Body Butter which is priced at £9.20 and made from cocoa butter, shea butter, sweet almonds and of course that all important Vitamin E. This cream not only smells lovely, it gives your skin that extra needed moisturised boost. I tend to use this product mainly on dry areas including my elbows and the heels of my feet as I feel it is too good to use as an all over body moisturiser. Its non greasy formula sinks right into your skin giving your skin long lasting protection all day long. I think this is a gorgeous product and certainly one of my favourites from the Sanctuary Spa collection. 



Second on my list is this Luxury Bath Float which smells absolutely divine! Its oriental fragrance will turn your bathroom into the ultimate relaxing retreat I assure you. Pour a small amount under the running hot tap and watch your bath fill will tons of luscious bubbles. Again enriched with Vitamin E this product leaves your skin feeling refreshed and nourished. I don't think you are able to purchase this product alone, however it does come in the Ultimate Body Revival gift set which a dear friend of mine bought for me when introducing me to these products. This gift set is priced at £20 and is well worth checking out if you want to try a collection of Sanctuary's pampering treats.




Next up we have the Sanctuary Spa Body Wash at £5.10 which of course also smells divine. Its a very fragrant product infused with essential oils and capsules of sesame oils and jojaba which help to exfoliate your skin leaving it feeling silky smooth and uplifted. I am a big lover of any product that helps to exfoliate the skin when achieving that flawless glowing look. This product therefore is a winner in my eyes and one I would definitely purchase time and time again as a day to day cleanser.




Finally we have the Sanctuary Spa Body Lotion which is priced at £5.50. This is a light moisturising body lotion which is made from ginger, jojoba and other sweet spices. A thick creamy product which leaves your skin feeling energised and warm, this is a great all round moisturiser that completes any spa day. Said to last 24 hours, this isn't a moisturiser I particularly would use as part of my skin regime, however it is very pleasant and delicate to the skin.




L.A
xox














0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a little message! I really appreciate all your kind comments :)

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...