Saturday 21 June 2014

New Hair and pastels | OOTD

Father's day brought many nice things including a huge family Sunday roast, two desserts (yes two) and of course an excuse to get dressed up in little something nice. As the sun was shining this was a perfect excuse to get my camera out and take some shots in my garden or what's left of it after the chickens have been let loose! 

I decided to go for a pair of new skinny jeans from Topshop as it was quite a warm day (but not quite warm enough for shorts), a pair of sandals from Primark which I bought quite recently and a gorgeous pink blazer, (again Primark) which I purchased last year. I think this look is perfect for those summer evenings when it's just cooling down. I love the colour of this blazer and think it works really well with my blue skinnies - the contrast between these two colours is lovely! The sandals which were only £8 are a very recent purchase and again are perfect for summer wear. These are very similar to the ones you will find in River Island at the moment but for a fraction of the price which is why I love Primark! I will only ever buy things that look like they're good quality products. 

I have also recently had my hair done. I'm not sure if you will be able to see really from looking at these pictures but I decided to have some more brown pulled through as I was starting to look like barbie! I really like it and think I may even go darker next time but I will have to wait and see as I am forever changing my mind. 

What pose shall I do?
Casual bench shot
Caught midway through talking
Serious much?
And finally-the must buy sandals if they're still in stock
Thanks again for popping by and taking the time to read my posts. Coming up next time I will be speaking about some new beauty bits after a successful Benefit Makeover in Nottingham along with my hectic shopping haul today!


4 comments:

  1. The jacket is a great colour perfect combination with skinny jeans. I am pleased that I am not the only one to eat two desserts. Lucy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I love the colour. Haha never feel guilty especially when you're celebrating something nice. That's what I tell myself anyway! xx

      Delete
  2. Like this outfit loads as a whole, but the sandals are great, I think I love them:)!
    Have to keep in touch, Alice xx

    http://petitebeautyxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! :) they are so cute - I haven't taken them off yet this summer haha! I have followed you chick. Would you return the favour? xxx

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a little message! I really appreciate all your kind comments :)

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...