Monday 4 August 2014

White Lace

In search of a new dress to wear on my night out with the girls on Saturday (which was long long overdue), I managed to pick up this beauty from the Topshop sale. I have had my eyes on this dress for a while now, the orange coloured one preferably but parting with nearly £50 wasn't an option. It was just out of luck that I popped into store on Saturday and some new lines had been added to their sale, including this. At just £25 I couldn't resist! I am not one for buying new outfits just for a night out any more, but this dress was a real bargain and it wasn't like I just bought it for the sake of it, I actually did think about buying it before it went in the sale. That's what I have been telling myself anyway...

I am really loving the lace trend that is taking place at the moment. This dress in particular is really flattering and made me look my age for once! I do love a classic white dress and think this one in particular is perfect for any occasion.






I teamed this up with an orange shoulder bag from River Island which looked amazing against the whiteness of this dress and a pair of black heels from New Look. However I do recommend a pair of tan heels something I will be investing in next time I get this dress out.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a little message! I really appreciate all your kind comments :)

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...