Friday 8 August 2014

The Liebster Award | Recognising new bloggers



Firstly a big thank you to Alice Venessa for nominating me for this award. I wasn't too sure what it was or how it all it all worked at first but now I do so here are the rules:

1. Post 11 facts about yourself.
2. Answer the eleven questions by the person who originally nominated you,
and then create eleven new questions, ready for your own nominees.
3. Chose eleven people (who have under 200 followers) to nominate,
and link them at the bottom of your post.
5. Let your nominees know that they've been tagged - with no tag - back! 


My 11 facts

1. I love singing!!! I have been playing the guitar for over a year and one day hope to pluck up the courage to form a band or sing semi professionally. Check out my Youtube channel here - https://www.youtube.com/user/lmatkins1.
2. I have two Labradors and four chickens.. yes my house is crazy!
3. My dad formed a heavy metal band called Judas Priest a back in the 60's which you may have heard of and is fairly famous in Birmingham and across the US and Asia.
4. I love meeting new people and will literally talk to anyone (as long as you're not too scary!).
5. I hope to travel the globe next year and never come back.. haha just kidding but I'll definitely be paying Australia and Asia a visit.
6. My favourite type of food is Indian - I love a bit of spice!
7. I barely watch TV any more - I spend most of my time on my laptop or at the gym..
8. I currently work in the communications department at the hospital but dream of moving to London sometime soon and landing a grad job in PR/Marketing/Communications.
9. I know a LOT about health and nutrition - I love working out and want to write some more posts dedicated solely to this.
10. I am a bit of a feminist at heart - I love reading articles related to women; the diet industry, the female form, women in power, you name it.
11. I LOVE Beyonce. She is my favourite artist without a doubt.

Questions by Alice Venessa

1. What would be your favourite dessert of all deserts?
Something chocolatey... A nice cheesecake or tart.

2. Any secrets that your scared of anyone finding out about?
I don't really have any secrets. I have a big mouth and like to talk so everybody probably knows all my secrets by now (oops).

3. What would be your dream job?
Writing for a health and beauty magazine or working for a PR company (singing semi pro on the side too).

4. What country would you love to visit, which you haven't visited before?
I would love to visit Japan. The culture fascinates me and it's not somewhere your typical tourist goes. In fact anywhere in South East Asia would be pretty cool.

5. Any nick names people have for you?
My day calls me clara cluck. I don't even know why but after doing a google search on this just I have found out its a Disney character (I am still confused). A lot of people refer to me as laur too which I hate!

6. Which do you prefer, staying at home, or out partying?
Out partying point blank. I hate staying indoors!

7. Favourite thing to do on a 'no work, chill kinda day'?
Shopping, blogging, paying a visit to the gym or a nice day out with my friends/family. I don't really know how to chill...

8. Favourite film?
I don't have a favourite film. I love the Harry Potter films but for me it's all about my comedy's. Step brothers is a classic!
9. Favourite actors/actresses?
Jennifer Aniston is an absolute babe. I also love Jonah Hill. He is without doubt one of my favourite actors.

10.  Three songs which bring up your mood?
Single Ladies by Beyonce, Aretha Franklin - Respect and Sitting on the dock of the bay - Otis Redding

11. If you could only wear one outfit on holiday, what would it be? 
I would go for a delicate floral dress with a simple pair of sandals and a little denim jacket or coloured blazer to finish. 


My Questions

1. What do you love most about blogging?
2. Who is your idol and why?
3. What are your ambitions in life?
4. Favourite band/singer?
5. Describe your perfect day one sentence...
6. Where is the best place you have ever visited (UK or abroad)?
7.How you do promote your blog and what works best for you?
8. Why did you start blogging? 
9. What are your thoughts on feminism/women in power?
10. If you could have one wish what would it be? 
11. Describe your life to me...


I am going to nominate the following for the Liebster award. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a little message! I really appreciate all your kind comments :)

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...