Wednesday 22 January 2014

Lights Camera Action | My New Blogging Camera


Okay, so I have been without a camera of my own coming up to nearly a year now and I thought it was about time that I put some of my hard earned cash to good use. And what better way to justify spending some money than by buying a new camera…

Of course my main intention for buying this camera was to take pictures for my blog. I am really taking this whole blogging scene seriously and want to express this to you wonderful people through not only my writing, but my pictures too! As well as this, a camera of my own allows me to capture some of the best moments in my life, I will definitely be taking it with me when I go on my travels over Easter (just remind me not to take this one out on a night out beforehand).

Naturally I decided I would do a bit of research in advance to see what the best cameras were on the market for bloggers like myself, and I narrowed this down to two brands, Canon and Nikon. I didn't really have a budget in mind when doing this but obviously I didn't want to be forking out hundreds of pounds on a camera when this could be put towards travelling money. As long as I wasn't compromising over quality I would be happy, and as you can imagine, these days you can get a lot more for your money than you could say last year. Yet after purchasing this little beauty at just £89.99 I did wonder if it was too good to be true! A 16 mp bridge camera with 26 x wide zoom, it was simply perfect for someone just starting off in the blogging scene. Unlike compact cameras, these cameras really allow you to zoom in on those finer details which is exactly what I was looking for. 

Both Canon and Nikon offer a wide range of cameras in all shapes and sizes and I do recommend you having a good look at this before making any quick purchases. Obviously  my main priority was getting a camera before I wrote any more blog posts, but a word of advice, don't let the cheaper cameras put you off.  Mine has tons of positive reviews and it certainly does the job, a quality camera at a quality price.


Nikon Coolpix L810

L.A
xox

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a little message! I really appreciate all your kind comments :)

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...