Saturday 18 January 2014

T is for Tartan | OOTD

So yesterday it was my best friend Erica`s birthday and what better way to celebrate it than by going to a roller disco (old school I know). Now this is something neither one of my friends nor I had tried before, but of course were all very excited about. Beforehand we discussed how much each of used to love roller blading when we were younger and how good it would be to relive this at a organised indoors disco (yes it was as fun as it sounds). Funnily enough my main concern was what in the world do I wear? I pondered this for a while…

JEANS-too tight, a DRESS-too OTT, LEGGINGS- likely to split, a SKIRT…yes finally I decided a skirt would be best and I put together this little beauty. 




Even though it meant possibly risking my dignity, I luckily held myself together and by the end of the night even attempted to try a few tricks (not wise)...




I am in love with tartan, have been ever since the start of the season. I bought this skirt in fact a couple of months ago from New Look and love it! I know tartan has essentially been 'in' for quite a while now but this is the main thing I love about the tartan print, it without fails comes back into fashion year in year out. This particular skirt is one of the longer ones available on the high street but the colours are fab and it fits beautifully. I teamed this with a high neck black tank top from Topshop, then along with some simple accessories (jewellery from Topshop) and my PVC style boots (New Look) I was ready to go. I grabbed a simple black blazer (Primark) and my fur vintage coat and headed for a night filled with laughter, friends and a nearly broken neck...



L.A
xox

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a little message! I really appreciate all your kind comments :)

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...