Tuesday 14 January 2014

Skull Crazy | OOTD


An emerald long sleeved shirt (New Look), novelty cross leggings (New Look), a skull scarf (River Island) and PVC style boots (New Look).




Influences?

I love the colour of this shirt, it’s very in season at the minute and looks great paired with a pair of leggings or black skinny jeans. I purchased this from New Look for £10 in the sale just a couple of weeks ago. What a steal! Moving on now to my leggings, again New Look. I purchased these last year when novelty leggings were ‘in’ and no design was too shocking! I think these leggings look great with a plain shirt or blouse, or even a casual t-shirt. They’re very comfy and quite Gothic looking, which is what drawn to me these in the first place. Speaking of Gothic, my scarf which I bought last winter from River Island is one of my fashion faves! I wear this scarf with absolutely everything, it is so versatile and looks great with any outfit! As you can see it is very much like the Alexander Mcqueen skull scarf which you can purchase from Selfridges (another reason why I love it, Mcqueen being one of my favourite designers). 

Let’s get one thing straight before we move on, I am obsessed with skulls, always have been, my ring also being one of my fashion faves- Dorothy Perkins. I team this little beauty with most of my outfits, it fits perfect and certainly catches your eye adding that extra bit of oomf to any outfit! To finish my look off, I am wearing a Topshop necklace (again I got this in the Boxing day sale), my favourite watch (Next) and a black bowler hat (Ebay) which again adds the final touches to quite a simple looking outfit.




This is a great outfit to wear if you're out and about or alternatively you could swap the leggings for a pair of black skinny jeans as mentioned earlier and put on a pair of plain black heels, thus turning this into a much more sophisticated look.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a little message! I really appreciate all your kind comments :)

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...